中国国际航贸网 / 首页 | 商务 | 资讯 | 人才 | 学院 | 工具 | 查询 | 爱问 | 社区 | 博客圈子 / 通行证
新闻中心    首页 > 资讯中心 > 考试培训 > 正文

业务英语综合辅导:运输Transportation(2)

http://www.cncshipping.com 2007-03-12 14:42:15 编辑: 中国国际航贸网

 

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports. 
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area. 

我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。 

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai. 

将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon? 

咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题? 

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith. 

他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

What’s your unloading port please? 

你们的卸货港定在哪里? 

It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg. 

把货卸在汉堡不太合适

We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.


第 1 2下一页
发表评论

全部资讯搜索

评论】 【收藏此页】 【 】 【打印】 【关闭

相关链接

·业务英语BEC情景对话:面试 (2007-03-14 15:31)
·业务英语BEC情景对话:裁员 (2007-03-14 15:30)
·北京:英语水平考试3月底报名 5月20日前领准考证 (2007-03-12 16:22)
·商务英语高级指导:装运Shipment(2) (2007-03-12 14:43)
·业务英语综合辅导:运输Transportation(1) (2007-03-12 14:40)
·中远集团船员英语适岗考试大纲(二管轮) (2007-03-08 14:23)
·托福阅读技巧谈:如何猜测单词词义 (2007-03-02 14:05)
·出席商务会议的常用英语 (2007-02-08 15:50)